Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BOS to PVD

Just a quick comparison of my run at Boston on April 15th, 2013 and my run, one month later, at Providence on May 15th, 2013.

Pretty similar splits, but in hindsight, I was a little conservative going through the first half at PVD considering I was shooting for a PR. This definitely came down to knowing one course better than the other.

In the end, I missed my PR by 58 seconds, but did, however, negative split my first marathon at PVD by 10 seconds.

Small victories.

                                           BOS                                                      
   

PVD

This is what I did in between the races as far running was concerned. This doesn't show all of the biking and swimming that I did that helped with recovery and keeping my fitness level up.



1 comment: